Schofield AutomaticTechnical Specs
- Custom modified 24 jewel Swiss COSC automatic movement
- Sweep second hand and 3 O’clock date window
- COSC certified (Contrôle Officiel Suisse des Chronomètres certified)
- Individually placed stainless Roman Numerals and raised luminescent 3,6,9,12 hour markers
- Water resistance to 10 ATM (330 feet)
- 44 mm stainlee steel case
- Convex (domed) sapphire crystal
- Elegant tiered lugs
- Hand made hand made Louisiana alligator strap with a butterfly deployment buckle (available brown or black), or hand made Montana tan saddle leather strap with butterfly deployment buckle.
The Schofield is the first in our gunfighter’s series. This timepiece was named after a top breaking 45-caliber single action pistol, which allowed for fast and easy reloading in a difficult situation. Named after George W. Schofield, this pistol was modified to better meet the U.S. Calvary’s desire to reload quickly and re-enter the fray. These pistols were rumored to be popular with lawmen and outlaws in the American West and were reportedly used by Jesse James, John Wesley Hardin, Pat Garrett, Theodore Roosevelt, Virgil Earp, Billy the Kid to name a few. The Schofield is 44mm in diameter, which makes it a boldpiece, but at the same time it has all the elegant accents of a classical mid-twentieth century gentleman’s watch. Each piece is built with a convex or sloping dial with applied polished indexes, which commemorates the means by which some of the most classical watches of history were built.
Housed in this stately timepiece is a custom modified 24 Jewel COSC certified Swiss automatic movement. The 100 timepiece collection with only up to 23 pieces being assembled each 2 years. Please inquire as to availability.
This timeless watch design is comfortable in any setting – from the rodeo to the board room.